We provide a wide range of nationally recognised qualifications and courses for people working or volunteering in the sports and leisure industry. They provide the opportunity to develop professional skills and to support safe, effective and technically correct delivery of sessions for those taking part.
Our main aims are to:
- Develop local employment skills
- Ensure the continual professional development of those working in, and aspiring to work in, the sport and leisure industry
- Support those working in a voluntary capacity to build on their skills and experience
- Extend the range and quality of sport and leisure activities provided
- Increase regular participation and accessibility of local provision.
The programme includes specially selected courses appropriate for working in the sport, leisure or culture industry. Courses available include: