Your centres are available for the whole community. For those that want to stay active and healthy but don’t want to commit to membership, a Your card gives Pay As You Go customers savings on a wide range of activities at Your centres across the borough of Rochdale.
There are two types of card available:
1. Your Card
This card is available for anyone inside or outside the borough.
With a Your card, you’ll pay a small annual fee then enjoy up to 10% discount on selected activities and get exclusive promotions and offers throughout the year.
When registered, Your card holders can book sessions 5 days in advance.
Cards cost £3 (adult) and £1.50 (child)
To purchase Your card, click here Select ‘I’m New’ and complete your details
2. Your Extra Card
Your Extra card is available for anyone inside or outside the Borough in receipt of means tested benefits, and/or meeting the other criteria as below: who are (and have the accompanying official proof of eligibility):
- Over 75 years old
- Receiving Universal Credit, Income based Jobseekers allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit, Income related Employment and Support Allowance, Working Tax Credits or Pension credit
- Receiving Personal Independence Payment, Disability Living Allowance, Attendance Allowance or are a member of the War Pension Scheme
- Receiving Carers Allowance
- Aged 14-24 and in education, training or an apprenticeship
- Military Veterans
- Individuals completing the Exercise Referral scheme
Cards £3 (adult) and £1.50 (child) per year and give up to 50% on a range of swimming, sports and leisure activities including sports hall, squash court and ATP bookings.