Touchstones Rochdale: 01706 924492
Visitor Information Centre: 01706 924928
- Free Admission
- Wednesday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Slice Cafe
- Wednesday – Sunday: Closed
Housed in a historic Grade II listed building there are plenty of reasons to visit Touchstones Rochdale. The venue boasts:
- 5 stunning temporary galleries showing a regularly changing programme of exhibitions
- Dedicated learning spaces hosting workshops, talks and special events
- A family-friendly display of the collections telling the story of Rochdale and its people
- A Local Studies Centre providing access to a wide range of archival material relating to Rochdale
- The Slice Café serving a delicious choice of cakes, hot food and drinks
- A carefully curated shop selling a range of gifts for all ages
Date: 1st AprTouchstones Rochdale is pleased to announce a major one-day conference…
Getting here & Accessibility
Touchstones Rochdale is located close to Rochdale town centre
Touchstones Rochdale is approximately 5 to 10 minutes walk from Rochdale Transport Interchange with bus and tram access. Visit the Transport for Greater Manchester website for more information about travelling by bus to Rochdale.
The nearest station is Rochdale Railway Station, approximately 10 minutes walk. Please note it is an uphill walk to the Railway Station. Visit the Transport for Greater Manchester website for more information about travelling by train to Rochdale.
Cycle Parking is available outside Touchstones Rochdale
We are 10 minutes drive from Junction 20 on the M62.
Pay and display car parking is available at the front of the building and there are several car parks located close by. Car parking charges may apply. For more information on town centre car parks, please click here
We want everyone to enjoy their visit to Touchstones Rochdale. If you have special requirements, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to help you.
Touchstones Rochdale is based on two floors fully accessible for people using wheelchairs including an accessible toilet. There is lift access to the galleries on the first floor.
There are three designated parking bays for blue badge holders outside the centre and the main entrance door is automatic. Collapsible seats are available for use in the galleries and there is a lift available. Induction loop facilities are available in various locations in the building.