Free blended learning course with some online (Zoom) and some Face to Face (Covid permitting)
Starting Tuesday 25 January 2022
6pm – 9pm each evening
Between 8 to 10 consecutive Tuesdays
A mix of learning with some face to face and some online. The Face to Face will be at Heywood Sports Village.
Online learning (when required) from home.
Open to all to apply from aged 14 to pre-retirement.
If you are interested in a career in the sport and leisure industry and would like to gain a qualification to get you started, join a free Sport and Leisure Course.
The course provides you with the following entry qualifications that the industry asks for;
- A Community Sports Leaders Award Level 2
- An Emergency 1st Aid Qualification
- A Certificate in Safeguarding
- A Certificate in Disability Awareness
- Access to additional specific qualifications needed (for suitable candidates) in particular areas of the Sports/Leisure/Health and Wellbeing Industry
You’ll also benefit from access to work experience to enhance your employability.
Due to covid-19, all courses will be delivered in a blended learning style with some face to face (dependant upon Covid restrictions) and some online.