Your Trust Conditions of Sale
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets should be checked at time of purchase as ticket exchanges will be subject to an administration fee.
- Management will bear no responsibility for the safety of personal items including vehicles parked at the rear of the venue.
- Searching and Bags – Management reserve the right to carry out searches of individuals and property prior to admittance. Rucksacks, holdalls and any other bags larger than an A4 sized envelope are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted into any show until a suitable break in the performance.
- Music Events: For standing music concerts, people will be permitted to enter and re-enter the room auditorium. Customers with seated Balcony tickets may not enter the standing area.
- The use of audio and photographic recording and flash photography devices of any description, including mobile phones and tablets, is strictly prohibited.
- The management reserve to right to: –
– Ask the customer to leave the premises and take appropriate measures to enforce such requests.
– Alter the advertised programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
– Cancel a performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being held liable to pay any compensation or damages.