To request a Your Trust staff car parking permit for Rochdale Leisure Centre, please complete your details below.
Please collect your permit during your next visit. Current permits will expire on 31 March 2023 and new permits will be valid from 1 April 2023; using an out of date permit will result in Penalty Charges being issued.
For staff that require a car parking permit, one permit will be issued per member of staff. If you require an additional pass for a second car, please liaise with the Rochdale Leisure Centre Management team. Please note that an additional charge may apply.
If your request for a permit is unsuccessful, a member of the team will contact you directly.
Staff Car Parking Permit Request for Rochdale Leisure Centre
Staff Car Parking Permit information
- The Your Trust staff car parking permit entitles you, should space be available, to park on Rochdale Leisure Centre main car park without charge.
- Your Trust, working in partnership with Rochdale Borough Council, do not accept responsibility for loss, theft, or damage.
- Your Trust, working in partnership in Rochdale Borough Council, are not obliged to provide alternative parking should this car park be full.
- Permits are only valid for parking within designated bays of Rochdale Leisure Centre main car park. This does not include the car park at the rear of the leisure centre – parking here may result in penalty charges.
- If you have misplaced your permit, please report to Rochdale Leisure Centre Management Team. Replacement passes will be charged at £5 each.
- All fines are payable to the issuer of the ticket, and cannot be cancelled/voided/paid by Your Trust. Please contact Rochdale Borough Council Parking Services if you have a query or dispute with a Penalty Charge Notice received.