- These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Win a Holiday’ prize draw (“the Competition”) run by Your Trust Rochdale (“the Promoter”), and by entering themselves into the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
How to enter
- To enter the Competition, entrants must purchase a Your Trust health & fitness membership – Plus, Extra, Corporate, Premier, Swim Only or Ladies Gym Only – at a qualifying Your Trust venue; Heywood Sports Village, Littleborough Sports Centre, Middleton Arena or Rochdale Leisure Centre – or via the Your Trust website between 1 June 2022 and 31 July 2022 (inclusive)
- All entries must be received by the closing date. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received during the qualifying period.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Your Trust reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
The Prize Draw
- There are four prizes available – one at each qualifying Your Trust venue – Heywood Sports Village, Littleborough Sports Centre, Middleton Arena or Rochdale Leisure Centre. Each prize is a £250 Love to Shop Holidays voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any portion thereof) with any prize with another of equivalent value at its sole and absolute discretion.
- No refund will be offered for any value not redeemed. If an intended purchase is for a lower amount, then change cannot be given.
- The closing date for the competition is 23:59 on 31 July 2022.
- The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 1 October 2022. Entrants must have held a valid Your Trust health and fitness membership for at least 3 months at the time of the prize draw.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to forfeit the winner’s prize and select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Your Trust reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Your Trust’s control make it necessary to do so.
- Your Trust are not responsible if a ‘prize’ is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. No replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- The decision of Your Trust regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Win A Holiday Competition Winner, Middleton Arena, Lance Corporal Joel Halliwell VC Way, Middleton, Manchester M24 1AG or an email to email@example.com within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- Your Trust reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Love2Shop Terms and Conditions apply.
- This Competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone else associated with this Competition or its operation are not allowed to apply.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Your Trust may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Your Trust reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Your Trust, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Your Trust, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Your Trust or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Your Trust reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.