Following the latest government announcement, Rochdale will move into Tier 3 restrictions from 00:01 on Friday, in line with all of Greater Manchester.
We are really happy that leisure centres have been removed from the government’s baseline measures and are considered safe environments, delivering essential services, and can remain open.
We, like other leisure and cultural trusts in Greater Manchester understand the important role that Link4Life venues play in supporting people’s physical and mental health and wellbeing.
We’re committed to helping our local community stay active, and ask for your continued support to keep the centre covid-secure by following the social distancing guidelines and safety measures that are in place.
- All activities/sessions must be pre-booked
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times
- Hand sanitising stations should be used during every visit
- Please follow instructions for cleaning equipment/stations before and after use
- Please wear a facemask in all communal areas of our centres
- Do not visit if you have covid symptoms or feel unwell
Thank you for your continued support.