Rochdale Feel Good Festival
The best in live music, food and drink. Now in our 14th year, for 2024 the main stage returns to the new Rochdale Town Hall Square. Line-up to be announced.
Visit the Rochdale Feel Good Festival website;
Festival start time: 11:30am
Main stage gates open: 12.30pm
Main stage performances: 1pm
Re-usable festival cup
To cut single use plastic, this year all tickets include a Rochdale Feel Good Festival re-usable drink cup that can be collected when you arrive on site.
Wristbands will be available from Rochdale Town Hall from 9am-7pm on Saturday 10th August. Address: The Esplanade, Rochdale OL16 1AZ. You can show your ticket on your mobile device or a printed copy. Your wristband will allow you unlimited re-entry to and from the main stage area.
Ticketing terms and conditions
• There are no concessions available.
• Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
Refunds and exchanges
• All sales are final, with no refunds, unless the event is cancelled or there is a major alteration to the line-up, determined by the organisers.
• Our main stage area is not suitable for young children after 4pm. All under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times, and unaccompanied under 18s will not be admitted.
• If an under 18 year old leaves the main stage area, they will only be able to re-enter if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Parents or guardians are responsible for the behaviour of under 18s in their care.
• Rochdale Feel Good Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
• No animals, other than guide or assistance dogs, are permitted on site.
• For security reasons, all visitors will be subject to searches of their bags and their person, so we ask you to pack light and only bring essentials. The less you bring the quicker you gain entry to the event. We require you to cooperate with all security requests and searches.
Food and Drink
• Food and drink is for sale on site and we encourage you to support local businesses. Drinks are not allowed to be taken into the festival, however they can be purchased onsite. Free water re-fill points will be available within the main stage area.
• The Food and Drink Village will be a smoke and vape free zone to help us create a welcoming environment for everyone. Please help by not smoking or vaping in this area.
Ticket Purchase Limits
• The maximum amount of tickets that can be purchased online per transaction is 9.
If you are purchasing for a group or organization and need to purchase more than 9 tickets please contact our Box Office team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Transaction and ticket fees
A 5% booking fee will be charged on top of the face value of tickets.
All tickets will be digital and emailed to the booker. These can be displayed on your phone or device, or printed at home.
Please note that entry will not be permitted without evidence of a valid ticket.
All tickets will be scanned on entry.
Any tickets or wristbands bought from traders or touts are invalid.
Video and photography
By attending this public event you give your express consent to be filmed or photographed, for no fee, within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose and at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime