TRUSTEE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.
We are currently on the quest to find new Trustees to help guide and shape the future development and delivery of our dynamic charity.
We are here to support people to be healthier, happier and more culturally rich. People are at the heart of what we do. We are passionate about this and want to build on what we have achieved and push ourselves to be better. To succeed, we know we need to adapt, so have been challenging ourselves to be more collaborative with partners and communities, more environmentally sustainable, more diverse, and have greater impact.
The Board has resolved to extend and deepen the successful collaborative work that is already underway, as this will be the key to future success. We also wish to diversify our Board so that it reflects our community better.
We are therefore looking for talented, passionate and well-connected individuals who can help to steer us through the next challenging, but exciting phase of our plans.
We are inviting you to consider the opportunity to influence and shape a vital charity that delivers far reaching benefits right to the heart of our community.
We are looking for trustees to support us in developing our approach to:
• Finding relevant and meaningful ways to reflect the rich cultural diversity of the borough
• Cultivating relationships and influence amongst existing and prospective partners
• Identifying and managing opportunities (and risks) for growth and development in sport & leisure and in culture
• Improving the health of our local communities at a macro and micro level
• Understanding, exploiting and measuring opportunities for increased social impact
How to apply
For an informal discussion, please click here to email in the first instance.
Applications may be made by sending a summary CV and supporting letter (no more than 2 sides of A4). Please click here to submit your application.
Closing date for applications: 17 May 2022