What you will be doing
The purpose of the job is to provide an efficient and effective service to customers of the Centre in all areas including poolside supervision, cleaning, housekeeping, functions and events, preparation in regards to moving and dismantling of equipment. You will also attend ongoing training to maintain NPLQ qualification and to achieve by re-qualification.
What we need from you
- Ideally you will hold NPLQ 9th Edition Units 1 & 2 or equivalent. However, if you are a strong swimmer and can demonstrate commitment and the ability to achieve this, we will provide training and fund this qualification for the right candidates.
- Demonstrated experience of dealing with groups, clubs and organisations.
- Interpersonal skills including friendly, outgoing person who likes to meet different people
- Ability to work within a team with common objectives.
- Ability to carry out different tasks cheerfully and with a positive attitude
- High standards of personal presentation and appearance
- Must be available to attend on-going training as required by the post
- Flexibility to work early mornings, daytimes, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
What we can offer you
Your Trust is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Best of Friends Membership – offering discounted event tickets
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Competitive Pay Rates