We’re looking for Trustees to join our Board to help guide and shape the future development and delivery of this dynamic charity.
We are here to support people to be healthier, happier and more culturally rich, and we are looking for Trustees to support us in developing our approach to:
- Finding relevant and meaningful ways to reflect the rich cultural diversity of the borough
- Cultivating relationships and influence amongst existing and prospective partners
- Identifying and managing opportunities (and risks) for growth and development in culture, sport and leisure
- Improving the health of our local communities at a macro and micro level
- Understanding, developing and measuring opportunities for increased social impact
We are interested in people from all walks of life. For example you may be:
- A community leader or someone with great knowledge of your local community and its needs
- A leader from a leisure or sporting background or organisation
- An athlete, sports person or artist
- A health professional
- An academic or expert in health, leisure or sport
- A senior finance or accounting specialist
- An equality and diversity expert
- A senior ICT consultant or specialist
We are inviting you to consider the opportunity to influence and shape a vital charity that delivers far reaching benefits right to the heart of our communities.
We also wish to diversify our board so that it reflects our community better. We are therefore looking for talented, passionate and well connected individuals who can help to steer us through the next challenging, but exciting phase of our plans.
The role is voluntary. Prior experience as a Trustee is not necessary.
For more information about the role of Trustee, please click the button below to view the full Trustee Recruitment PackView the Trustee Recruitment Pack
How to apply
For an informal discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Applications may be made by sending a summary CV and a brief supporting letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) to email@example.com