What you will be doing
The Community and Inclusion Manager will work with our communities, artists, the wider culture team and colleagues across the footprint of the charity (for example health, physical activity) to co create an inclusive and exciting programme of opportunities, events and projects which have communities at the heart of them. You will be based at Touchstones Rochdale but work across multiple cultural venues (Middleton Arena, Heywood Civic Centre and the Arts & Heritage Resource Centre) and festivals.
You will drive our creative learning strategy, working with internal teams, communities, education providers and partners to ensure a relevant and place based approach to creative learning.
The role is suitable for anyone working at a strategic, leadership level from any related discipline with considerable experience in combined arts, heritage and leading and championing this work.
What we need from you
- Experience in a similar role at a senior level
- Experience of leading a multi-agency partnership projects
- Experience of developing partnerships and relationships with both internal and external organisations.
- Experience of working for an arts or 3rd sector or arts organisation
- Experience of fundraising and reporting to funders
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the arts, culture and education sector
- Knowledge and understanding of community development and co creation principles
- Knowledge of the potential of arts, culture and creativity in improving outcomes for education, health, community development and regeneration
- Excellent understanding of and high level commitment to inclusion, equality and representation
- Ability to anticipate, interpret and manage changing environments and achieve positive outcomes
- Full UK driving licence
What we can offer you
Your Trust is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Best of Friends Membership – offering discounted event tickets
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Competitive Pay Rates
Band 7, £35,866 - £40,686
Hybrid working – home and office