What you will be doing
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Your Trust. This includes using your excellent technical lighting and sound experience to support and assist the delivery of a varied programme of events and activities across all Your Trust sites and to ensure that all equipment and materials are appropriately stored and maintained.
What we need from you
- Previous experience of working in a technical role with lighting or sound
- Previous experience of working in a theatre or live events environment
- Ability to work as part of a team with common objectives
- Awareness of health and safety
- To be strong and physically fit
- To possess an interest in sound and lighting and their control systems
What we can offer you
We are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Best of Friends membership – offering discounted event tickets
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Competitive Pay Rates
Who are we?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
Band 2, £8.91 per hour