What you will be doing
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Your Trust. This includes working in a variety of venues including; Leisure centres, Schools and Community sites. You will have the ability to coach varied abilities and age ranges ensuring sessions are safe and fun for people involved.
What we need from you
- Hold a qualification from a Sport’s Governing Body at Level 2 or Community Sports Leader Level 2
- Emergency First Aid qualification (or commitment to attend)
- Safeguarding qualification (or commitment to attend)
- Coaching experience with adults or children
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to produce planned sessions according to the needs / abilities of the participants
- Up-to-date knowledge about coaching methods and techniques in your sport
What we can offer you
We are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Pay Rates above National Living Wage
Who are we?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
Band 3, step 11, £10.69 per hour